Written by Karrie Parker, VP Digital Banking at The Fauquier Bank
TFB Mobile with CardValet® – Debit Card Control is in Your Hands!
Use of mobile banking and debit cards are two of the fastest-growing digital channels in banking today. Why not put them both to work for you this busy holiday season?
Now you can manage your TFB Debit Card and protect your accounts 24/7 using your TFB Mobile App! Change your debit card settings on the go with a single tap:
- Controls are available for each personal or business MasterCard debit card associated your TFB account(s)
- Block Debit Cards when they are not in use
- Set Card Limits by:
- Transaction Amount – Block card transactions and ATM withdrawals over an amount you set.
- Location – Block card transactions outside a selected area. Choose block international transactions or set a specific location radius where transactions are allowed. Location limits only apply to in-store purchases.
- Merchants – Block card transactions at certain types of merchants. For example, you can choose to block all transactions except for gas stations and grocery stores. Merchant limits apply to in-store and ecommerce transactions.
- If a card is Lost or Stolen, just Block it immediately – then tap on Report Lost or Stolen Cards
- All CardValet® settings are recognized when using Apple Pay™ or Android Pay™
Defend against unauthorized debit card activity before it starts. Make your debit card available to use only when you want, the way you want. Changes you make to your debit card settings take place immediately. CardValet® provides added convenience and peace of mind. TFB Mobile with CardValet® is available to all TFB debit card and account holders. If you are not already enrolled in TFB Online Banking, visit www.TFB.bank to get started. Then download our app and take control today!
* TFB does not charge fees to download or use TFB Mobile Banking. Mobile carrier charges for text messaging and web access services may apply. Please check with your carrier for information.**Must enroll in Online Banking before using mobile deposit. ***Apple, and iPhone®, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc. Amazon, Kindle, Fire and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.